GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
The articles received for publication in SPIJE are reviewed by one or more referees for their originality, relevance and contribution. Authors will follow following guidelines for their articles submitted in English/Hindi:
1. Contribute original unpublished, non communicated articles, research papers, research notes, book reviews etc related to education in about 3000-4000 words.
2. The articles/ papers received shall be sent for review to one or two experts. Based on their recommendations the decision regarding the acceptance/modification of the papers shall be communicated to the contributors.
3. Author has to make a declaration in the covering letter that the contribution has not been published or submitted for publication in any form elsewhere.
4. Contributions should be sent in English (Times New Roman, font size 12) or Hindi (Kruti Dev 010, font size 14), typed in single space , on one side of A-4 size paper with 1.5 inch margins on all sides. An abstract of the paper (with key words written at the bottom) should be submitted on a separate page in English in 120 to 150 words.
5. References should be given in the text as well as the end. The references should be given in alphabetical and chronological (ascending) order. Authors are requested to follow following format of referencing :
||Butler,J.D.(1968).Four philosophies and their practice in education and religion (3rd edition).New York :Harper and Row ,P.527.
||Kumar,K.(2005).Quality of education at the beginning of the 21st century Lessons from India. Indian Educational Review,41:1,Pp.3-28.
|Chapter in Books:
||Singh, S.K.(2008).Environmental Ethics Education. In Rathore, H.C.S., Bhattacharya, G.C., Singh, S.K., Singh, M., and Gardia, A. (Ed.) Society and Environmental Ethics, Varanasi: Seema Press.Pp.171-176.
|Articles downloaded from websites:
||Rhodes,G.(2010).Opportunities and challenges in the internationalization and globalization of higher education in United States: Implications for U.S.-India students mobility. Retrieved from http://www.ugc.ac.in/new_initiatives/gray.pdf retrieved on 21.10.2010
6. Diagrams and all types of line drawings should be supplied separately, numbered clearly. Space for incorporation of diagrams and figures in text should be clearly mentioned at right place.
7. Tables should be in sequence numbered neatly followed by proper heading and incorporation in the text.
8. Title of the work, author’s name, complete address, phone number, e-mail, and fax number should be given on a separate page with the typed manuscript. Authors should also give their brief description about themselves and their specialisations.
9. All details are to be sent in two hard copies and as e-mail attachment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Each author will have to submit processing fee as per the table given below for publication of their articles/papers. The amount can be deposited in cash/draft or through NEFT/RTGS.
Processing Fee Details:
|Membership Fee (for 4 issues)
Upto 2 years from the date of membership
|Processing Fee for SPIJE Members, per publication
(each author should pay fee separately)
|Processing Fee for SPIJE Non- Members, per publication
(each author should pay fee separately)
Bank Account Details:
|Name of Account Holder
|| 'Alumni Association of Education, BHU'
|Name & Address of the Bank
||State Bank of India Bhelupura, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
11. Two copies of the issue of the SPIJE will be supplied to the contributors/ authors as per policy of the journal.
12. Subscribers can download the issues from the website of the journal www.spijebhu.in.
13. All manuscripts and correspondences should be addressed to, Prof. Seema Singh, The Managing Editor, Shaikshik Parisamvad ( An International Journal of Education) SPIJE, Alumni Association of Education, BHU, Faculty of Education , ,Banaras Hindu University, Kamachha, Varanasi -221010 (U.P.), India. Any queries can be clarified at email@example.com.
14. All legal inquiries will be dealt under Varanasi court.